Saturday, March 29, 2008

Last Night

After six months of talking about it, we started our guys small group up last night. There are seven of us - friends of mine that I've known for between three to fifteen years. We in the Ray's basement and hung out afterward and watched MSU get spanked. At half time, Bob, Chris and I rocked out on Rock Band - with Bob on guitar, me on bass and Billy on drums. The timing on Rock Band is a little different than guitar hero, but once I figured it out I was alright. It's a fun dynamic having all the pieces together.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Really? The MSU game? Because according to the comment that you posted on my blog, you sneaked off and watched "Touched by an Angel".

:P

Unknown said...

Apparently Mike Koch does not have Tivo.

Jon said...

Dave has had a crush on Della Reese for as long as I can remember.