Friday, May 09, 2008

Rough Morning

I left my hotel with plenty of time to drop my car off and catch my flight home, or so I thougt. Since the rental car place was off premise, I had marked it in my GPS so I could find it quickly on my way back. Last time I eas in Phili I had typed in the rental car return counter and it took me to their repair center. I clicked the waypoint I'd created and my GPS told me that there was no way to get there from here. Weird but no big deal. I typed in the airport, figuring i'd find it from there. My GPS led me to a street corner with no airport to be seen. I blazed through security and by the time I got to my flight, it had been delayed just enough that I was now on time. I'm blaming all of this on a combination of bad signs at Phili and bunk GPS locations. I'm pretty sure it's not my fault.

No comments: