Saturday, October 25, 2008

Last Day of Practice

Last Day of Practice
Yesterday was the last day of Panthers practice. Since the end of June we've been going non-stop and Thursday was the end of practice. We've got a game on Saturday and the league tournament next week. If we win Tuesday, we keep playing.

Tomorrow's game takes place during the MSU/U of M game. I'm Tivo'ing the game, but I know I'll end up finding out the score somehow. I guess I know that I'm a Dad when I rather be watching my son play football and my daughter cheer than see MSU destroy U of M.
Last Day of Practice

After practice, the guys went out to McDonalds to hang out. I'm impressed with what a great group of guys they are and what a nice set of parents they have. I ended up sitting at the "Mom Table" hanging out and talking Mom talk with the other Panther Moms as the fellas ate their burgers.

No comments: