Monday, October 06, 2008

Two Year Anniversary of my Mom's Death

Two years ago today my Mom died.  It is still sad, but hurts less.  I still think of her almost every day.  We all still tell stories about my Mom, almost daily. We still have the, "You know what Mom/Grandma would have thought about that?" moments all the time.

As you can imagine, my Mom really loved this picture (not at all).  At some point I thought it would be funny to cross my eyes in every single one of the poses.  Her explanation was this: "The people who looked at the pictures probably thought 'Oh, look at that cute little retarded boy' and picked the best out of the bunch."

4 comments:

BoxcatAV said...

Was there a sale on matching sweaters for little boys?

Unknown said...

Why on the anniversary of my Mom's death would there be a sale for sweaters? Sometimes Anne, I wonder if the cat litter is getting to you.

Dan said...

These sweaters were all smuggled in to this country from Scotland by my Grandmother (who is also dead). Thanks Anne

Unknown said...

Why does Anne hate our dead relatives so?