Friday, December 01, 2006

Happy Birthday Will!


  • Will calls speed bumps "Sleeping Policemen" and he always says the phrase it in a very funny voice, with his jaw shut tight.
  • Will used to try and differentiate himself by referring to himself with only one L in his name: 'Wil'.
  • Will has a degree in Computer Science from MSU and I got him a job at the intramural sports department working with me to do their computer work. Will works there now part-time as he's going to grad school.
  • Will grew up in the hood, going to Sexton high school, in the worst part of Lansing.
  • Will claims to own a farm. No one has ever seen it, and he's never very specific about where it is, but he 'owns a farm', apparently.
  • Will used to be a Chickenhawk. I don't think that word means when he thinks it means.
  • Will is almost always the first person to call someone on their birthday.
  • Will prefers to think about political issues with his heart.
  • Will will do anything for a friend. He was over once helping me watch Nate and Maddie while Cathie was out of town. Nate started throwing up all over the place and while I cleaned up Nate, Will started cleaning up the puke.
  • Will is very handy.
  • Will is one of my best friends. We talk to each other almost every day. Sometimes Will calls me, too. Will puts up with a huge amount of humor and sarcasm.
  • Will is always up for taking an awkward picture. I have many, many of these - all of which I will show at Will's wedding.
  • Will once broke and dislocated a person's shoulder because they made a comment about his future marriage plans.
  • Will is an adopted brother to the Kurt family like no other. He holds an equal status in all things. He was there at my Mom's side when she passed away, along with all of the kids. He is at almost every family holiday, and he is loved by the whole family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, I have been to the farm and it does exist.

Will said...

I think I'll go back to spelling my name with one "l" or maybe I will just switch to using Nintendo's "Wii"